Holy Trinity Classical Christian School was established in 2012 with the purpose of cultivating joyful, virtuous, and wise citizens whose lives are built upon the bedrock of faith in Jesus Christ. The primary role of the Head of School will be to provide prayerful, executive yet pastoral leadership as the chief academic officer and administrator. The Head of School will guard the Vision and Mission of the school and seek in themselves and the larger school body a love of truth, goodness, and beauty. An essential requirement for this leadership position is the ability to deliver eloquent, passionate, and persuasive presentations across all constituencies regarding the school, Classical Christian education, and advancement. The Head of School reports directly to the Board of Trustees. The ideal Head of School candidate will be an ordained Anglican priest/scholar gifted with a living faith expressed in the love of educating children and experienced in Classical Christian-based teaching and administration.
Grades: Preschool to 12th Grade
Student Body: 360+
Staff: 18 (reference attached organizational chart)
Operating Budget: $ 4.6 Million per year
Advancement: $ 1.0 Million per year in tuition offset (Holy Trinity Fund)
Phase 1 capital campaign (82% met*). Phase 2: TBD 3-5+ years
Campus(s): One primary campus under expansion*. (The Preschool is currently located at the St. Helena Anglican Church)
Anglican Background: Confirmed Anglican layperson** or preferably an ordained Anglican priest
Education: Bachelor’s degree or preferably a master’s degree in a relevant major
Leadership Experience: Proven ability and 5 + years senior management leadership experience in a business or preferably 5+ years teaching experience highly preferred
Classical Christian Education: Experienced in teaching, administration or with knowledge of this method/curriculum highly preferred
• Serves as the “spiritual leader” of the school through a living faith expressed in loving as Christ loves and a gifted heart for loving and educating children
• Oversees day-to-day administration of the school by supervising and directing key administrators of the Upper School, Lower School, Preschool, and Operations and assisting staff
• Models, champions, and encourages excellence in Classical Christian pedagogy and scholarship
• Recruits, organizes, develops, and retains a highly competent faculty and staff to achieve and maintain the targeted standards of the academic program
• Serves as a key spokesperson and advocate for the school for purposes of Advancement
• Ensures adherence to all pertinent policies and procedures
• Discerns God’s will in leading the school toward specific goals and targeted future state
• Implements, in conjunction with the Board of Trustees, a forward-looking strategic plan that is faithful to the mission and vision of the school
Timing: Immediate – Fall 2023 preferred
Salary and Benefits: Competitive and commensurate with education and experience.
**Note: The candidate may quality for the position if their faith denomination aligns with the Anglican tenets and the individual is willing to pursue Anglican confirmation.