CLSA offers on-site and online training, aimed at equipping your teachers to implement the Classical Core Curriculum™ to its fullest potential. Our team of presenters are not only familiar with the Classical Core Curriculum™ from having developed and taught it in their own schools, but are able to communicate it in a knowledgeable and inspirational way to your faculty, staff, and board. CLSA’s training team has worked with schools all over the country to assist teachers and staff to understand the vision of classical Christian education and to better implement a coherent and rigorous classical curriculum. Our staff is also available to address your parents and your community to answer questions about classical education.
On-Site Training Details:
- $1,200 per trainer per day + travel expenses
- Discounts for Partner Schools
- Classroom Observations
- All day, comprehensive teacher training
- Opportunity to address full curriculum with full school faculty
Online Training Details:
- $50 per trainer per hour
- Free for Partner Schools
- Specific, detailed teacher training
- Opportunity to work with specific grades, subjects, or teachers
To find out more about On-Site or Online Teacher Training, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (502) 855-4830.