Royalmont Academy 200 Northcrest Drive, Mason, OH 45040 (513) 754-0555
Head of School is a full-time position that begins July 2017
Royalmont Academy is a private, independent Catholic School of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati located 30 minutes north of downtown on a 15-acre campus. Royalmont aims to bring souls to Christ by forming Christian leaders and currently serves nearly 200 students in Pre-K through high school.
The mission of Royalmont is to teach, educate and form the whole person. In the pursuit of this mission, the Head of School manages the affairs of both the elementary and high school, charts their key strategic directions, and reports directly to the board of trustees. The Head of School has 5 primary responsibilities:
- Spiritual formation of staff and students
- Student achievement
- Campus and facility advancement
Candidates should have the following qualifications and skills.
- Be a practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church
- Have an apostolic heart – zeal to spread the faith in word and deed
- Provide evidence of 3 years of successful leadership ability in an educational setting
- Provide evidence of collaboration, team development, resourcefulness, and servant leadership
- Have training, experience, or informed appreciation of a classical education approach
- Hold (or be eligible for) a valid Ohio Certification/Licensure for a Principal
- Possess a Master’s Degree in education (or be actively working towards a Master’s degree)
- Hold or be working toward Archdiocesan catechetical certification
To apply: Send resume, references and cover letter by February 15, 2017 to Beth Dobrozsi, email@example.com
Please see this job description for further details.
- Ridgeview Classical School Seeking Admissions Coordinator September 25, 2017
- How Latin Will Help You Understand Today’s Importance in the Astronomical Calendar September 22, 2017
- In Defense of Well-Roundedness September 21, 2017
- Liberal arts majors lauded in two new books September 1, 2017