The Admissions Director will work under the direction of the Headmaster of the school and will aid in marketing and branding the school. Additionally, the candidate will possess the administrative and computer skills both to work independently and in conjunction with the clerical staff, directing them as necessary.
The position calls for the recruitment of prospective students who will appreciate the school’s character and succeed within its defined academic framework. Among the specific tasks of the position are:
• organizing school open houses and other admissions events throughout the year;
• representing the school at regional high school fairs;
• visiting area schools to address prospective students and building a strong relationship with middle school principals and teachers;
• being the leader and driving force behind the entire admissions team and it’s activities, including the interview process with parents and students;
• scheduling and coordinating school visits for prospective students as well as helping them to navigate the admissions process and financial aid process when necessary;
• Fostering relationships with prospective students and their families through constant contact via voice, electronic, and print mailings.
The position will entail occasional availability during evenings and weekends. There is also the possibility of teaching 1-2 classes.
Interested individuals should familiarize themselves with the character of our school via our website: www.themontfortacademy.org, and then submit a cover letter and resume to the Headmaster, Lt. Col David Petrillo.
The Montfort Academy has been ranked for ten years as one of the best 50 Catholic high schools in America. In 2015, it was also ranked one of the best 20 private high schools in New York State by Niche.com, higher than all other Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of New York except one.
- Ridgeview Classical School Seeking Admissions Coordinator September 25, 2017
- How Latin Will Help You Understand Today’s Importance in the Astronomical Calendar September 22, 2017
- In Defense of Well-Roundedness September 21, 2017
- Liberal arts majors lauded in two new books September 1, 2017