Basic Requirements for CLSA accreditation:
- Philosophical requirements: Evidence of a clear understanding among staff and board members of the nature and purpose of a classical Christian education.
- Academic requirements: Verification that the school possesses a clearly articulated statement of the academic goals at every level and a clear process of ensuring the achievement of those goals.
- Curricular requirements: Implementation of the Latin-centered Classical Core CurriculumTM.
- Instructional requirements: Demonstration of an understanding of the importance of traditional, teacher-directed instruction in the classroom and a process by which those methodologies are communicated to teachers and verified by administrative staff.
- Assessment requirements: Demonstration of the value-added benefit of the school’s academic program through standardized test scores.
- Professional development requirements: Participation in professional development programs that contribute to the understanding of classical Christian education and the ability of teachers and staff to implement it.
- Doctrinal requirements: A doctrinal statement consistent with that of CLSA.
- Membership requirements: Partner membership in CLSA.
- Highlands Latin School Accepting Resumes for Upper School Latin Teacher March 21, 2017
- Highlands Latin School Accepting Resumes for Upper School Classics & English Literature Teacher March 21, 2017
- Highlands Latin School Accepting Resumes for Grammar School Teacher March 21, 2017
- Highlands Latin School Accepting Resumes for Primary School Teacher March 21, 2017